2011/06/24

SUCCESS PATH


The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way
I see it, is service to a fellow human being.  – Lee Iacocca


Hello Guillermo,

I want to share a story with you about a man I look up to, and that man is my father.
He has taught me so much and continues to teach me everyday still. His character
has set the example by which I choose to live my life.

Just recently we moved my father into a retirement community. It was being remodeled
in order for a larger group of people to move in.

Months before the building was even finished, my father would go down to the site
and get to know the builders and workers. “When will the doors be open? Are we
on schedule?” He would ask.

Finally the day came for all the new tenants to move in. GUESS WHO wanted to be
at the front door greeting all the new members? My father. When I asked him WHY, he
said,

“Those old people, when they come they are going to be lonely. They are leaving
their families. They have never done this before.”

And so at the front door on the first day, you found my father there shaking
hands and saying, “Hi, I’m Melvin Maxwell. I’m glad you’re here. We’re just going to
have the best time!”

Success is not measured by outcomes but by the manner in which you live your life,
and my father knows this. You have got to live your life fully every single day on
your path of success.

Learn more by watching my video where I explain what success means and how to
effectively navigate your path towards higher success. I think you will get a lot out of it!


http://johnmaxwellteam.com/success-path

This story is just one of the many stories about my father and his leadership abilities.
Wait until you hear what he did next! It will blow your socks off...... It certainly took 
my wife Margaret and me by surprise! I will tell you all about that and see you in my
next video about how you can turn difficult times into opportunities

Until then, be sure to watch today’s video on success:

http://johnmaxwellteam.com/success-path

Please let me know what you think by leaving your comments under
each video.  Feel free to share the link below with others
so that they too can be part of our community.

Together … WE can add value to each other.

Your Friend,

John C. Maxwell

If You Forward To A Friend, Share This Link:
http://johnmaxwellteam.com/success-path


2300 N Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, FL, 33407, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Posted via email from Galoperiscol´s stuff.... cool and cheer satisfaction

No comments:

Post a Comment