2010/05/06

Medical Travel and Medical Tourism: Colombia - And So It Begins....

As I frequently mention on my blogs, I get to travel to different destinations around the globe to see first hand what the hospitals are like that we at Patients Without Borders send our patients and clients too. This week I am in beautiful Colombia.

I left Boston this morning on a 9:00 AM flight and reached Miami by lunch - after a short layover I hopped on another plane and was in Bogota 3 1/2 hours later. I have just checked in and settled into my room after being met at the airport by Maria Carolina Quijano who will be my official tour director for my stay in Colombia.

I am staying at the Crowne Plaza - Tequendama and enjoying the gorgeous room with its fresh flowers and even an exotic fruit arrangement - yum. Tommorow we meet at 7:30 AM for breakfast and to speak with a woman who heads up the Department of Tourism in Colombia.

I am sure I am going to have lot's to share with you dear readers - so it is off to bed for me. Good Night!

Posted via web from E CO LOMBIA TOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment