2009/08/17

FUTURE mini-test 5

1. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE:
Will you get me some sugar please?
______

A: No, thank you.
B: Okay, I will. When?
C: Sure, no problem. How many sugar do you want?
D: I'm sorry, there is any sugar.
E: Yes, I will. Here you are.


2. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE:
What won't she do to get the best grade in the class?
______

A: I think she won't be at the library this afternoon.
B: There's nothing she won't do.
C: She shall do practically anything.
D: She studies very much books.
E: She will even wash the teachers car.


3. Choose the CORRECT QUESTION:
______
No, I won't.

A: Shall you be thirty this year?
B: Will you go Home after work?
C: Peter, will you eat some spinach?
D: Will you go to party at Deborah's house?
E: Where will you be next week?


4. Choose the CORRECT QUESTION:
______?
Okay, I'll follow your car.

A: You will come to our house?
B: What will you do?
C: There is too many people for one car. Will you drive your car?
D: To come with us to the Thompsons' house.
E: Why don't you come with us to the disco?


5. Choose the CORRECT QUESTION:
______?
Do you really think so?

A: Will you really like my new boyfriend Kamal.
B: This pants are too tight for you.
C: You is so intelligent.
D: You have beautiful Hair.
E: You are so lucky to be going to Australia; you'll love it!


6. Which is NOT CORRECT?

A: When will she be back?
B: You don't have a car? I shall give you a ride to the airport if you want.
C: Don't worry, I won't go into your room.
D: She'll not be back again soon.
E: Tomorrow morning, we shall be on time.


7. Which is NOT CORRECT?

A: I've told him to turn off the lights a hundred times, but he just won't listen.
B: Will you wait just a minute please? I'm almost done.
C: We'll never get to the station on time.
D: My car won't hold eight people.
E: The doctor says you will drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest.


8. Which is CORRECT?

A: The action speaks louder than the word.
B: Flattery will gets you nowhere.
C: All roads lead to rome.
D: Him who hesitates is lost.
E: There's no place like home.


9. Fill in the blank:
Excuse me, ______ you sit down? You are blocking my view.

A: ought
B: must
C: would
D: shall
E: may


10. Fill in the blank:
I'm still not sure what time our plane's ______.

A: get there
B: getting in
C: getting over
D: getting on
E: getting to

Posted via web from galoperiscol's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment