2009/07/05

Interwrite Makeover Video Contest

Interwrite Can Get Us What We Need
var api = VE_getPlayerAPI('1.1'); api.embedPlayer('22FB5EEEAF6C43FA8255340E3BA98446', 450, 353, false, '', '',false, ''); -->
Making this video was an unforgettable experience for myself and my students. We wanted to be able to show in our video the reality that we deal with each day because of the limited technology available at our school. All of the scenarios in the video have actually happened! When I saw this contest, I knew that it would be an amazing opportunity to help us and our school. When I shared the contest with my students, they were so excited about creating a video and immediately began to brainstorm ideas. I really put the creative direction in their hands, and they responded to the challenge with remarkable ideas. Therefore, I owe my thanks to Avery, Austin, Jenna Lind, Cody, Kyle, and Garret for all their hard work and dedication to the project. It would not have been possible to make the video without the help of Donna, whom we owe our sincerest gratitude to as well. We really had a great time creating the video. I have learned so much from my students, and I know that together, with the Interwrite technology, we will all continue to learn and grow in unimaginable ways. We truly believe that Interwrite CAN get us what we need!

Posted via web from galoperiscol's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment